How does it get any better than this?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Information overload

I love reading, learning, investigating my interests, and searching the internet with phrases that just come to mind. With all of that, I have subscribed to many, many ezines, newsletters, and occassional updates. I have thousands, yes, thousands of unread emails in two accounts. I want to read all of them but don't want to take the time to do it. Once in a while I hunker down and say now is them time I am going to organize my inbox and delete all the old stuff that is just weighing me down. But instead I get wrapped up in worrying I am deleting something I might learn something from. To give myself some credit, I have tried to convince myself that if I found it once, I can find it again. So here is my public announcement of my new intent: I am to read less and to get up and DO something more often! Live, Play, Laugh, Sing, Dance, Giggle, Smell, Taste, Touch, Listen, Look. What a joy this physical experience is!

No comments:

Post a Comment