How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Awake since 4am

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #5:

Awake since 4am

by | on March 19, 2013

I’ve been awake since 4am.  I went to bed at 11pm after reading 4 books to my 6 year old son.  I couldn’t go back to sleep so I got up about 530a.  I washed the dishes and finished making chicken and rice soup while listening to a Dr. David R Hawkins audio program from the library.  I’ve listened to 3 of his programs and read Power vs Force.  This is the 2nd time listening to this one.  They are very interesting.

Dr Hawkins writes and talks about consciousness, and calibrating the levels of consciousness using muscle testing.  I find it highly interesting.  But I don’t feel that I can really tell you about it.  It feels like an understanding to me.  Most of it feels like yes, that is true.  There are some views that feel a little off to me.  I’m not sure if it is my ignorance or true knowing.  I’ll just consider them “interesting points of view” until I can know for sure.

I love to study spiritual concepts.  And I love that this new-to-me tool, Empower Network, can provide the avenue to live comfortably in this society while pursuing my interests.  If you love that idea too, click the link to see if this is a tool you’d like to use.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment