How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My new lifestyle with Empower Network

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #4:

My new lifestyle with Empower Network

by | on March 18, 2013

So tonight I’m really tired and just want to go to bed.  I worked away from home today.  I only do that every other weekend when my son is at his dad’s.  My other jobs I do from home.  I had to take the bus into work because my car is still in the shop.  It needs a new-to-her transmission.  I had to walk extra today because a St. Patrick’s day 5k race detoured the bus.  The fresh cool air felt good.  I’m still dealing with this cold that I’ve had for two weeks but I’m feeling much better.  So with all that, I’m glad I committed to writing a blog post everyday otherwise I’d be in bed 3-4 hours early!

I want to get into the space of why I am changing my lifestyle with Empower Network.  I’m sure I could do it with other tools but Empower Network is my chosen tool at this time.

My new lifestyle with Empower Network is blogging and marketing and learning and playing with my “money receiving tool” 1-3 hours everyday.

It is playing with my son everyday.

It is improving on our living space.

It is doing much more exploring.

It is doing hobbies, new and old.

It is feeling free and relaxed and excited about life.

It is me being me.

It is me being the gift the world requires (thanks Dr Dain Heer and Access Consciousness https://accessllc.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/37660/a32e923efdce6376/4634989/8bc5d731cf875c06).

It is me sharing with anyone who is interested the things I find interesting.

It is doing what I want to do!

I can write about anything!  How does it get any better than that?  I have so many interests and they all fall under the niche of Tina.  :-)   Just me being who I truly be.  Sharing new discoveries and old ones.  Having fun interacting with others of like interest.

This is so cool!  Thank you!  I love you!

NOW, Click on the link and start living life on your terms too!

No comments:

Post a Comment