How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Run-a-round!

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #10:

Run-a-round!

by | on March 25, 2013

I remember reading something around the time my son was 3 or 4 years old that if you have children, you should always have a home with a run-a-round.  You know, that room that has two exits, the one that the kids can chase each other, ride scooters, and such.  Well, my home doesn’t have one.  I unintentionally created one just the other day by putting my couch in the middle of the living room.  Now we can run around the couch until we get so dizzy and out of breath, that we are collapsing.  It’s amazing how something so simple can be such great fun.  The game of Tag played in the house is actually possible and be fun.  He is almost 7 years old so there is plenty of time for more run-a-round play.  How does it get any better than that?

Having fun like this everyday is possible when you take charge and create your life on purpose.  Click on the link and create your own income.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment