How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Self Challange

Writing that title I could hear it two ways:  New-self challange and New Self-challange.  One is challenging myself in a new Challenge and the other is challenging me into a new Self.  And it is actually both!  How does it get any better than that?

My new challenge is to compose and post a new blog entry at least once a day.  I've been studying how blogging can develop into much more than just a web journal.  It can become a career, a way to connect, an outlet to express who I am, a way to teach and share my talents, and to even develop those talents with the awareness of an audience. 

I have to decide which hosting platform to use, what my focus will be, etc. etc., so for now I'll just post on here to get the snowball rolling.

I want to get different results in my life so I'm going to do something different!  What else can I add to my life?

EJG

No comments:

Post a Comment