How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

wussy no more

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #1:

 wussy no more by tinamoore | on March 15, 2013

I’ve been doing everything that Dave & Dave say is a Wussy. I’ve been making excuses instead of being the unique Badass that I truly am. Here I am to say to the world that I commit to myself and to my son to get over the Wussy behavior, to get over the excuses, to get better at writing and blogging. I am here to make my life better and to actually enjoy living it! I know so much that I’d love to share with anyone that is interested. I’ll get better and better with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment