How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why I got involved with The Empower Network

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #2:

Why I got involved with The Empower Network

by | on March 16, 2013 
  
I got involved with The Empower Network because I loved everything I heard and saw.  I have been looking and learning without doing for so long, it is hard for me to take action.  Dave and Dave really encourage me, the ultimate procrastinator, to just do it!  I want to feel empowered again.  I feel it rising in me as I write.  I hate to write.  But as I practice everyday, I’ll have to get better.

Here are some of the things that I like about The Empower Network:

The Empower Network promises to do all the stuff that I know nothing about (selling, SEO, etc), with better results.

The Empower Network is affordable, especially with considering it’s income potential and incredible education.

They can’t guarantee and they declare their financial statements everywhere.  I like that transparency.

There have been enough successes-from-nothings that I believe I can finally be a financial success too.

I love how step-by-step everything is.  They are a bit long-winded but it’s by-the-numbers.  Which is great for someone like me.  Learning something new is easy for me when I follow the steps.

I’m excited to get my first affiliate.  I’m also excited about being able to promote all the other wonderful products I find out there.  I will promise to only promote products I believe in but still plan to earn affiliate income.

I have so much to learn.  Hopefully, in a few months or sooner, these blog posts will be of interest and value to you, my reader.

Check out The Empower Network for yourself, click the link above.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment