How does it get any better than this?

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Went blank?

Hmm.  I opened up my blogGo app to write a post while Sebastian is in his class playing with clay, and I went blank. What's that all about?  How about I pull out an Access tool and use it.  

How about What else is possible here? Or, How does it get any better than this?  

Before bringing Sebastian to his class, we stopped off at a space I've been considering using as an office or meeting space to host Access Bars gifting and receivings and private sessions.  The secretary gave me more specifics that felt heavier than when we talked last Friday.  What's right about this?  What else is possible?  

I desire having access to a space that feels comfortable for me to invite strangers into for my Bars sessions and classes. I've use my home for classes and I've made house calls for private sessions but a neutral location feels lighter, except for the cost.  Yikes, Everything that brought up, I destroy and uncreate it and poc and pod it. 

Cool. What's possible now?

EJG

No comments:

Post a Comment