How does it get any better than this?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Want To Write?

I have never liked to write.  I've always had so much judgment about my writing. But I've also always thought it would be the perfect career for me.  Wouldn't it be nice if I was some cool writer that got paid really well to write about whatever I want?  I think so!  

We're at The Children's Museum right now. My son is exploring trains, building tracks in a video game that defy physics in this reality.  Earlier, I saw an artifact of a book written by a female author in the 18th century. For a split second I thought it would be cool if someone was looking at a book I had written 200 years from now.

So, what would be fun to write about?  I love to travel, explore, and play!   What would it take for me to improve my skills?  How much fun could I have with it?  

I know having my Bars run four times in nine days and running Bars six times in the same period is clearing lots of junk! How does it get even better?

No comments:

Post a Comment