How does it get any better than this?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why I was looking for Empower Network

This post was originally published on my Empower Network blog that I cancelled after a few months. I wanted to keep these examples of my writing even if only to see, hopefully someday, how far I have come. :-)

Post #3:

Why I was looking for Empower Network

by | on March 17, 2013

Check me out!  I’m writing my 3rd post in 3 days!  No, I didn’t make it before midnight but I made myself go back to my computer before I went to bed!  Yay, me!

So, why I was looking for Empower Network is what I want to share with you in this post.

I never new what I wanted to be when I grew up but I knew I wanted to travel.  I knew how I wanted to live my life but that never resembled corporate America.  I didn’t want to go to college, at least not right out of high school.  The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to travel.  I wanted to see all the great things and places I had seen on TV and in magazines and books.  I yearned for freedom.  I guess I wanted summer break all the time.  I still do.

I did go college, I have an associates and bachelors degrees.  And I did travel much more than most people.  I’ve been to 20 countries, all before I was 30 years old.  Now I’m 42 and have not traveled much since.

Now I’m a single homeschooling mom to an amazing young son.  I want my ideal lifestyle more than ever.  I want to prove to myself first, to my son 2nd, and everyone else third that I did it.  I was quite the wussy for many years but now I’m dusting off my internal badass self.

I knew I could do it my way and I am getting closer and closer to catching up with that version of me.  I love that I held on to my most important values during the rough times and even during my wussiness.  It makes me proud that I didn’t give up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now click on the link and learn all about this amazing tool for you to use too!

How does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment